Monday 23 March 2015

Week 4

View of stable, fields, courts, and cross country course from the art room 


This is it. I can't believe it's almost over, one more day then I'm going back home. I've had an amazing experience and so glad I've been given this opportunity. The school, girls, and host family were all wonderful and I hate to leave them. 
Last week the girls all had mock exams so hopefully they all did well. Everyone is getting ready to go on spring break. 
This week we have a day of recollection on Tuesday. It's kind of like a sort of retreat where we are gong to focus on ourselves and what our names mean. Then that night I will be in the boarding house which will be really cool to see what it's like to be a boarder. On Wednesday morning I catch my flight home. 
Well this is it I guess, my last post. I've had an amazing time. If anyone ever gets the chance to do something like this, take it. It's something you will never forget. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nicole for sharing your photos and experience with everyone. Miss you greatly – can't wait to see you tomorrow! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete