Sunday 8 March 2015

Week 2

 This week was really fun. I shadowed another girl, Davina, to all her classes. She stays in the boarding house so during break and lunch I got to see where all the boarders live, which was pretty cool. I went to a spanish class which was fun because they were learning some of the same stuff I am at home. I also got to play social netball. Netball is basically like basketball except when you have the ball you can't move your feet. It was really fun and everyone got really competitive. 
On Saturday we went into Brighton. It's this city on the beach with a lot of shops. We went shopping for a few hours then walked down to the pier and had a traditional fish and chips dinner. The pier is kinda like the Santa Monica pier. It has a bunch of rides on the end, although  it's twice the size. It was really cool and the sunset was amazing. On Sunday I went riding again. I rode a cute dressage pony named Coco. We went on trial through the the woods which was really pretty. I got to go to a polo cross practice. It was only in foot since the horses aren't ready yet but was still pretty hard. It's so different than anything I'm used to. It was a lot of fun and it got pretty crazy once everyone got into it. 





1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! You look like you are fitting right in especially with the horses! So cool!

    ReplyDelete