Sunday 1 March 2015

Week 1

So far this week has been pretty good. I got to shadow my host student, Amelia, to all her classes. I got to make bread in Food Nutrition and sew a bit during Textiles. I went to a Classics class which was really cool because it is all about Roman history. For P.E. I got to play lacrosse and do some aerobics. On Friday night we went out to this really good pizza place for Amelia's birthday. 
On Saturday we went riding and learned how to play polo cross. Polo cross is kinda like lacrosse where you have a net on a stick and you throw the ball back and forth but instead you are on horseback. My horse's name was Tanga and she was great. It rained the whole time but we still had fun. That evening we went over to a friends house to get ready for a social with the boys' school inTunbridge Wells. The social was fun, it's a lot like the dances back home. Everyone had a great time dancing around and just having fun. We spent the night at a friends and then spent Sunday just hanging out.  
This week has been pretty good and I will let you know how next week goes. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sending me the link to your blog Nicole! I am so happy to hear that all is going well. Looking to forward to hearing more!

    ReplyDelete